Standard fit 4″ extractor fan, easy fit and ready for where ever you need to fit or replace old extractors. We also stock the hoses, accessories, cable and switches too.
Introducing the new Saxby Stratus Backlit LED panel range now at Electric Centre Solihull. In standard ceiling tile 59.5cm square and only 3cm height, there’s a choice of 3000, 4000 and 6000K colour temperatures and all with efficient 40W SMD module.
The Modis 25 Powerboard system has been dual designed to not only be a flexible and cost effective standalone Low Voltage Switchboard system but it also is fully compatible with our current Modis 25 Switchboard system as a compact outgoing frame section.
• Verified to BS EN 61439-2
• ASTA certified busbar and central riser system with a fault rating of 50kA for 1 second and current ratings of 1250A or 1600A
• Form 4b Type 6 as standard
• Group and compartmentalized options available
• MCCB Incomer device rated up to 1400A
• Accepts the Loadline YA3 Electronic MCCBs up to 250A
• Each outgoing device can be metered using the new Quick2Fit metering system
• Switchboard BS EN 61439-2
• MCCB BS EN 60947-2
• Fuse Combination Switch BS EN 60947-3
• IP3X to IEC 60529
Modern twist on a classic lamp
• Ideal replacement for Incandescent Lamps
• Creates a welcoming atmosphere with retro feel
• Smooth dimming on rotary and digital dimming systems
• Quartz Filament
• 2000K & 4000K colour temperatures available
• Gunmetal Glass Coating for decorative modern look
• 90% Energy Saving compared to incandescent vintage lamps
• Super low energy consumption
• Integrated version with frosted glazing (No lamp needed)
• Clear glazing for use with BELL ES/E27 Vintage and Soft Coil Lamps
• PIR versions available
• Manufactured from vandal resistant polycarbonate
• Tough, weather resistant IP54 construction
• Traditional, elegant designs
• Install close to doorways to optimise illumination for entrance areas
• 90° PIR detection area to minimise nuisance activations
• Cool White 4000K (Integrated version)
The Trench Cable Trunking range can easily be made compliant to IP4X using our standard off the shelf trunking lengths and accessories.
By simply adding to your order one IP4X Lid Fix Bar and one IP4X Outer U Piece for every join the installer can ensure the installation is compliant.
The standard Trench Trunking accessories are also manufactured to allow any retrofit installation of the IP4X Bar and IP4X Outer U Piece.
For more information on IP4X products please call the Electric Centre on 0121 743 9990
What if you could monitor and control your lighting wirelessly?
Now you can.
Introducing Light Brain wireless lighting control
Wireless Lighting Control
Light Brain™ puts an intuitive lighting system at the heart of your building’s operation. Automate your lighting, triggered by occupancy or daylight. Light Brain™ dims down your lighting when no one is around, or when it detects natural light, and turns back up again when it is needed, for the ultimate energy efficient lighting control. Light Brain™ additionally reports on energy consumption, monitors LED and emergency lighting health and connects to other building services wirelessly!
Emergency Light Testing
Ideal for maintenance facilitators and providers, Light Brain™ provides self-test Emergency Light Monitoring, allowing operators to check for faults remotely, without testing individual light fittings – additionally eradicating the need for manual reporting.
Ideal for all Environments
Light Brain™ is suitable for new builds or retrofits, retail stores, healthcare, warehouses, offices, transportation, engineering, education and leisure environments. Typical savings when coupled with Goodlight LED lamps and luminaires include:
83% Less Energy Consumption (PA)
83% Less Energy Cost (PA)
Light Brain™ Features
Compatible with Goodlight LED
Light Brain™ Wireless Lighting Control can be integrated with all Goodlight Luminaires, for total control based around occupancy and daylight, delivering the ultimate in energy efficient lighting. Find out how you can save even more today.
For more information talk to Electric Centre Solihull today